Account Share please.

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by living pker, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Account Share please.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 25, 2010 at 2:25 PM
  2. living pker
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2010
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    living pker Active Member
    Banned

    Account Share please.

    Hi guys.
    I have recently got my pure ruined due to my brother trying to train...
    so if anyone could share account I would be most happy. I'm fairly trusted,
    I train hard and spend a lot of my time on runescape. But i have to say now, I may not always be able to pay for membership, only on certain circumstances. One more thing... I really don't want to train like 4 hours a day then find out one day that you have changed password. :(

    So if you would like to share account, sick :)

    pm me or add me on msn: [email protected]

    Thank you.
     
< Need Tutorials Done :) | Selling 76ks/26ks~ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site