Adblock breaks this site

Selling 7 Digits Steam Accounts

Discussion in 'CS:GO Selling' started by EvilPT, Feb 13, 2016.

  1. EvilPT

    EvilPT Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2016
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 7 Digits Steam Accounts

    I'm selling 7 digit Steam Accounts with 11 or 12 years of service, original email and Counter-Strike 1.6 or Half-Life.

    Price: 3$
    Skype: k1ng_evilpt

    Terms of Service:
    1. I only accept PayPal, Bitcoin and CSGO Skins/Keys. I don't accept any other payment methods.
    2. I will not go first to anyone. We can use a middleman at your cost.
    3. I don't provide any type of refunds.
    4. I hold the right to refuse selling to you at any time.
    5. I hold the right to change this ToS at any time.

    Proof: [​IMG]
     
< Selling/trading Shadow dagger fade FN rs3 | Selling BAYONET TIGER TOOTH FN FOR RSGP! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site