Adblock breaks this site

Selling 62m 0.7$/ea [PP]

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by DaGoldSeller, Jul 13, 2011.

  1. DaGoldSeller

    DaGoldSeller Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2011
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 62m 0.7$/ea [PP]

    So I'm selling 62m 0,7$ ea via PayPal

    I don't have msn.

    Email: [email protected]

    Skype: lt.rocks

    Waiting for buyers :)

    31m left because got scammed in half by g0onz!!!!
     
  2. AccountsFS

    AccountsFS Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2011
    Posts:
    349
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 62m 0.7$/ea [PP]

    I'll take it all. How can we chat?
     
  3. 7error

    7error Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2011
    Posts:
    183
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 62m 0.7$/ea [PP]

    Wrong section.
     
  4. DaGoldSeller

    DaGoldSeller Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2011
    Posts:
    22
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 62m 0.7$/ea [PP]

    sorry guys, half mills left, got scammed by g0onz or something. Go first to me or get middleman - no other way
     
  5. AccountsFS

    AccountsFS Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2011
    Posts:
    349
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 62m 0.7$/ea [PP]

    Report him in the report a scammer section.
     
  6. The Art Of War

    The Art Of War Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2011
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 62m 0.7$/ea [PP]

    If your looking for a legit buyer, I can buy some of it. PM me your msn.
     
< Selling 300M - 0.59/M | Selling 1b (need quick sale) WU,MG only! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site