Adblock breaks this site

Selling 60m RSGP

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by mag3rpwnage3, Mar 1, 2012.

  1. mag3rpwnage3

    mag3rpwnage3 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2012
    Posts:
    93
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60m RSGP

    I have 60m in RSGP that i am willing to sell since i am pretty much soon quitting. My membership ends tomorrow and i sold all my items. I will take offers and message me on the sythe message systems. I dont have vouches since i am new but i work together with Berserkerpk3r and his vouches are here. I have another forum post that we together own and help people level accounts for money. He can confirm that i am legit and i will proove i am. I am selling my money because i was already scammed for 150$ and now need to make it back. I am looking for 55$ for the 60m will get it instantly. Or if that is not your range we could negotiate. THIS MONEY WAS NOT HACKED FROM ANY ACCOUNTS AND WAS ALL FROM ME THE ORIGIONAL SOURCE. THIS MONEY WAS LEGITELY OBTAINED AND NOT TAKEN UNFAIRLY
     
  2. pmf408

    pmf408 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2012
    Posts:
    145
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60m RSGP

    i can pay you .60 a mill. $55 for 60m is alot man.
     
  3. Adrian Ochoa

    Adrian Ochoa Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2010
    Posts:
    1,270
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60m RSGP

    I would do this depending as to would you do this first? and WU or PP
     
  4. mag3rpwnage3

    mag3rpwnage3 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2012
    Posts:
    93
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 60m RSGP

    just got scammed by kmjt poser. wow...
     
< Selling 45m .73/m | [Rsgp] Rare name for sale. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site