Adblock breaks this site

Selling 600m for $300 WU

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Dial, Aug 7, 2011.

  1. Dial

    Dial Experienced Web Developer
    $200 USD Donor New Pirate PHP Programmers

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2010
    Posts:
    5,739
    Referrals:
    32
    Sythe Gold:
    126
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User MushyMuncher Member of the Month Winner Easter 2015
    Selling 600m for $300 WU

    Title says it all.

    [email protected]

    I will pay the OMM fees, you pay the WU fees. I would like one buyer for all.
     
  2. Peppered

    Peppered Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2011
    Posts:
    370
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 600m for $300 WU

    He scammed me for 350M. Dont trust him.
     
  3. Peppered

    Peppered Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2011
    Posts:
    370
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 600m for $300 WU

    There's nothing in my position to gain for "framing" you.
     
  4. Dial

    Dial Experienced Web Developer
    $200 USD Donor New Pirate PHP Programmers

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2010
    Posts:
    5,739
    Referrals:
    32
    Sythe Gold:
    126
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User MushyMuncher Member of the Month Winner Easter 2015
    Selling 600m for $300 WU

    Not sure why my post was deleted, but whatever.

    Stop spamming my threads kid. I didn't scam you. I was banned for a week during investigation, and I was proved not guilty.

    How can I scam someone using an OMM? Still for sale.
     
< sellin 500m | Selling 200m .45/m [WU] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site