Selling 600m for $300 WU

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Dial, Aug 7, 2011.

Selling 600m for $300 WU
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 7, 2011 at 7:16 PM
  2. Dial
    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2010
    Posts:
    5,739
    Referrals:
    32
    Sythe Gold:
    126
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User MushyMuncher Member of the Month Winner Easter 2015

    Dial Experienced Web Developer
    $200 USD Donor New Pirate PHP Programmers

    Selling 600m for $300 WU

    Title says it all.

    [email protected]

    I will pay the OMM fees, you pay the WU fees. I would like one buyer for all.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 7, 2011 at 7:21 PM
  4. Peppered
    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2011
    Posts:
    370
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Peppered Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling 600m for $300 WU

    He scammed me for 350M. Dont trust him.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 7, 2011 at 7:25 PM
  6. Peppered
    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2011
    Posts:
    370
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Peppered Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling 600m for $300 WU

    There's nothing in my position to gain for "framing" you.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 7, 2011 at 7:40 PM
  8. Dial
    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2010
    Posts:
    5,739
    Referrals:
    32
    Sythe Gold:
    126
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User MushyMuncher Member of the Month Winner Easter 2015

    Dial Experienced Web Developer
    $200 USD Donor New Pirate PHP Programmers

    Selling 600m for $300 WU

    Not sure why my post was deleted, but whatever.

    Stop spamming my threads kid. I didn't scam you. I was banned for a week during investigation, and I was proved not guilty.

    How can I scam someone using an OMM? Still for sale.
     
< sellin 500m | Selling 200m .45/m [WU] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site