Adblock breaks this site

Selling 5m $7 Paypal

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by rsaddictguy, Feb 11, 2011.

  1. rsaddictguy

    rsaddictguy Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Posts:
    494
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 5m $7 Paypal

    Title says it all. Post here.
     
  2. Jaxon Moore

    Jaxon Moore Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2011
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 5m $7 Paypal

    Talking to you.
     
  3. Jaxon Moore

    Jaxon Moore Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2011
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 5m $7 Paypal

    1. Would not show me GP.
    2.Asked if i could give $2 first for 2M, then continue with the rest. He said no.

    Watch out.
     
  4. rsaddictguy

    rsaddictguy Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Posts:
    494
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 5m $7 Paypal

    This guy approached me on msn having never spoken to him previously asking for me to sell him 5M. He said he would go first. I said $7 because my accounts are all botting and I cba bringing them out of their locations for the sake of you turning round and saying I'm not going first. I made this thread for the purpose so we could have it recorded on Sythe, as to prevent scamming.

    Frankly, I cba going to "prove" to him I have 5m. Who doesn't? Rofl. Idiot.

    Please close. /
     
  5. Jaxon Moore

    Jaxon Moore Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2011
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 5m $7 Paypal

    It's very simple, in GP trades showing the GP is very valid. If you would have done that, we could have traded, sorry.
     
  6. rsaddictguy

    rsaddictguy Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Posts:
    494
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 5m $7 Paypal

    I accept your apology ;)

    [​IMG]
     
< Q_(o.O)-o BUYING RUNESCAPE GOLD $1.5 o-(o.O)_O | Selling 80m {80$ Paypal only} --[I'll pay OMM fee's]-- >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site