Adblock breaks this site

Selling 5b at .60/m Paypal

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by iPlayRSin702, Apr 9, 2012.

  1. iPlayRSin702

    iPlayRSin702 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2011
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 5b at .60/m Paypal

    Edit: Sleeping atm will be on around 2:00 P.M. Pacific

    Hey everyone, I decided to stop selling to a mass gold buyer when I can sell directly to the players. I will not go first unless you are heavily vouched on sythe. Of course you don't have to buy all at once.

    MSN:
    [email protected]

    I don't know how to add pictures so here:

    Proof of 5b:
    http://prntscr.com/7wwnp

    Paypal sales:
    http://prntscr.com/7wwo9
     
  2. jerjer

    jerjer Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2011
    Posts:
    359
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Selling 5b at .60/m Paypal

    check ur inbox :)
     
  3. Benda3

    Benda3 My new and only msn: [email protected]
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2012
    Posts:
    542
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 5b at .60/m Paypal

    Added you to discuss
     
  4. Dave

    Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    25,909
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    18,211
    Discord Unique ID:
    178371480025825281
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot
    Selling 5b at .60/m Paypal

    If you'd be willing to negotiate a price feel free to add [email protected] on MSN. I'd be interested in a bulk purchase.
     
  5. RsLegitTrusted

    RsLegitTrusted Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 5b at .60/m Paypal

  6. Dwan

    Dwan Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2012
    Posts:
    153
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 5b at .60/m Paypal

    add me on my msn, if you could accept payment via moneybookers i can buy up to 2B.
     
< [selling 300m] [paypal] [65c/m] | Selling 400m >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site