---------- Selling 584m Eoc Gold ----------

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Nateforsale, Jun 22, 2013.

---------- Selling 584m Eoc Gold ----------
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 22, 2013 at 10:16 PM
  2. Nateforsale
    Joined:
    May 23, 2013
    Posts:
    40
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nateforsale Member

    ---------- Selling 584m Eoc Gold ----------

    I am selling 584M EOC gold. I am selling it less than the mainstream goldshops so my price is competitive, but it isn't going to be sold at a very low price like 0.2. There isn't a fixed price but we can speak over PM or skype to agree one. My skype is nateoffroad52

    http://imgur.com/Xdz9Ltn
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 22, 2013 at 10:23 PM
  4. Nytrix
    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2011
    Posts:
    9,064
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    UWotM8? Two Factor Authentication User Member of the Month Winner

    Nytrix Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    ---------- Selling 584m Eoc Gold ----------

    PM me the best price you can do for entire stock.

    EDIT: I'll also pay fees.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 24, 2013 at 11:29 PM
  6. Nateforsale
    Joined:
    May 23, 2013
    Posts:
    40
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nateforsale Member

    ---------- Selling 584m Eoc Gold ----------

    So all scammers are aware I'm not going first and will be using a man in the middle paypal account to transfer the money to my main paypal so you can't charge me back. Well I don't know if paypal will inflate the payment back to you or not.

    So no more imposters, no more fake middlemen, no more impersonating me and getting legit buyers here to PM me thinking its you they are talking to on skype. I won't waste any more of my time on this, I'll provide proof of the gold to legit buyers but if you're a scammer you might as well move onto the next thread. I've probably reject 30 scammers by now so it's a waste of time trying it with me.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 24, 2013 at 11:33 PM
  8. RSGoldstop
    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2012
    Posts:
    3,174
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    512
    Discord Unique ID:
    798979151859679292
    Discord Username:
    RSGOLDSTOP#7522

    RSGoldstop Formerly known as Lalapo14

    ---------- Selling 584m Eoc Gold ----------

    MM's never agree to hold the paypal money, just a head's up!

    If you want to trade for my 07 money, PM me. Otherwise GL!
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 25, 2013 at 2:56 PM
  10. Nateforsale
    Joined:
    May 23, 2013
    Posts:
    40
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nateforsale Member

    ---------- Selling 584m Eoc Gold ----------

    They don't, I'll take the paypal up front.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jun 28, 2013 at 3:53 PM
  12. Nateforsale
    Joined:
    May 23, 2013
    Posts:
    40
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nateforsale Member

    ---------- Selling 584m Eoc Gold ----------

    Still for sale, please no timewasting scammers.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jun 28, 2013 at 4:09 PM
  14. Gifted_One
    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2013
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gifted_One Newcomer

    ---------- Selling 584m Eoc Gold ----------

    He didn't want to use a official middleman because of some ridiculous reason, he also failed to show me the gold ingame. Then he blocked me on skype once I called him out on his stuff.

    [​IMG]
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jun 28, 2013 at 4:25 PM
  16. 420_Chronic_420
    Joined:
    May 9, 2013
    Posts:
    25
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    420_Chronic_420 Member

    ---------- Selling 584m Eoc Gold ----------

    Asked him to use an official ranked Sythe middle man. Said no nearly instantly.

    Then instantly deleted me when I called him out for an obvious scam.

    [​IMG]
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jun 28, 2013 at 5:24 PM
  18. Zeus22
    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2012
    Posts:
    697
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Zeus22 Apprentice
    Banned

    ---------- Selling 584m Eoc Gold ----------

    added you!
     
  19. Unread #10 - Jun 30, 2013 at 12:11 AM
  20. kmjt
    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2009
    Posts:
    14,450
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    449

    kmjt -.- The nocturnal life chose me -.-
    Banned

    ---------- Selling 584m Eoc Gold ----------

    All posts that do not consist of proof will be deleted.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Jun 30, 2013 at 12:15 AM
  22. Nateforsale
    Joined:
    May 23, 2013
    Posts:
    40
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Nateforsale Member

    ---------- Selling 584m Eoc Gold ----------

    Chronic you were deleted because I don't have time to waste with people like you. If you think I'm a scam talk to someone else, I'm being admittedly uptight because dozens of people have tried scamming me in the last 4 weeks. So my policy is money upfront on paypal or no deal. You still have the ability to chargeback if you don't want to deal after, you can even use a VPN and call unauthorised access if I scam you. But no, I'm not going to sit explaining to everyone of you people when you're sat there shouting "scammer" at me. No, not happening.
     
< hello, everyone, take a look. | Need Loan >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site