Selling 55m

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by Shrike, Sep 16, 2016.

Selling 55m
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 16, 2016 at 1:46 PM
  2. Shrike
    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2016
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4

    Shrike Newcomer

    Selling 55m

    I have 55m 07 I need to sell.

    PM me your rates, NOT selling for some bs gold farming price like $0.80/m so don't ask.

    Don't mind going first if you are extremely trusted, I don't use Skype only PM via the website here.

    When I say "Trusted" I mean you have to have feedback showing me you've traded well over my 55m, otherwise don't even try.

    Screenshots will be taken, don't get banned over such a small amount of gold.
     
< [0.92] S> 85m osrs gold to trusted buyer | Selling 400m for $1usd/1m >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site