Adblock breaks this site

selling 50b+ ikon 1.8$!

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by amizle, Sep 24, 2014.

  1. amizle

    amizle Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2014
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    97
    selling 50b+ ikon 1.8$!

    Hey, I've still got 50b+ in stock

    I'm selling it in increments, any amount, as long as you're comfortable.

    I've used a middleman and hav been scammed 100b. I genuinely just want to get rid of my Ikov gold so I can buy my ps4!

    Add me on Skype: sir_amizle and pm me on here! Thanks,
     
  2. DRSX

    DRSX Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2013
    Posts:
    1,569
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    80
    selling 50b+ ikon 1.8$!

    Added you on skype
     
  3. Suic512

    Suic512 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2014
    Posts:
    174
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling 50b+ ikon 1.8$!

    added
     
< Buy ikov and Deviouspk Gold/Items | [Buying] US2 Gold [Buying] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site