Adblock breaks this site

Selling 500M RSGP

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Sari424, Aug 10, 2013.

  1. Sari424

    Sari424 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2012
    Posts:
    280
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 500M RSGP

    Selling 400M RSGP

    I Wont Go First untill Middleman/Official Middleman.

    Price:

    0-50M 0.43$/Million
    51-125M 0.40€/ Million

    250-500M 0.35 - 0,45/ Million.




    Add me on Skype : Benn.Bm/Mk-551
     
  2. Azie

    Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2011
    Posts:
    7,670
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2,498
    Discord Unique ID:
    229972093838688257
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393
    Selling 500M RSGP

    I can buy it all if you lower your prices.
     
  3. RedSantaGuy

    RedSantaGuy Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2013
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 500M RSGP

    If you do 0.30 I will buy all
     
  4. RedSantaGuy

    RedSantaGuy Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2013
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 500M RSGP

    message me please
     
  5. Sari424

    Sari424 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2012
    Posts:
    280
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 500M RSGP

    Add me on skype : Benn.Bm
     
  6. Sari424

    Sari424 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2012
    Posts:
    280
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 500M RSGP

    Someone was acting like you
    Wasted 1hr of her time

    told her before trades send me Sythe pm and he didnt send.

    so i didnnt sell him
     
  7. Azie

    Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2011
    Posts:
    7,670
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2,498
    Discord Unique ID:
    229972093838688257
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393
    Selling 500M RSGP

    my ONLY skype is "azzzziietheking". I added you mate will send PM so security.
     
  8. Sari424

    Sari424 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2012
    Posts:
    280
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 500M RSGP

    still 500m
     
  9. AlexTank

    AlexTank Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2013
    Posts:
    470
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 500M RSGP

    I'd buy it adding your skype.
     
  10. Nick

    Nick ♬♩ Young Forever ♪ ♫

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,204
    Referrals:
    40
    Sythe Gold:
    80
    Selling 500M RSGP

  11. Sari424

    Sari424 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2012
    Posts:
    280
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 500M RSGP

  12. Rock on bro

    Rock on bro Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2013
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 500M RSGP

    I'm interested also :D. If you cant get hold of Nick give me a shout on my skype "rockonbro"

    We'll use an MM if you want :)
     
  13. Sari424

    Sari424 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2012
    Posts:
    280
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 500M RSGP

  14. hypermonkey3

    hypermonkey3 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2013
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 500M RSGP

    I tried adding you in skype and pmed. Looking to test out 20 mil with you for a first buy. Will do $.43/Mil
     
  15. Sari424

    Sari424 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2012
    Posts:
    280
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 500M RSGP

    Updated 405Million left.
     
< Selling Gold .32 P/M Paypal only | Sell rs3 gold for PP cash only >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site