Selling 4200M (BULK ONLY) (UKBT)

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by Torrent000, Feb 9, 2018.

Selling 4200M (BULK ONLY) (UKBT)
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 9, 2018 at 6:26 AM
  2. Torrent000
    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8

    Torrent000 Newcomer

    Selling 4200M (BULK ONLY) (UKBT)

    The time has come and I am finally quitting OSRS and selling off my GP and putting the £££ to good use.

    Price
    : $0.90 / £0.65 per million. I am willing to negotiate slightly on the price if you are purchasing all of it at once.

    Quantity: A little over 4,200M

    Minimum order: 1000M

    Terms:

    1. Use of an official middleman (preferably based in the UK) is required, regardless of your reputation or vouches, based on a 50/50 basis.
    2. UK Bank Transfer + Bitcoin are the only payment methods I am willing to take, or cash on collection (yes I'm willing to meet IRL).
    3. Given the size and nature of transactions, ID may be required to prove your details match those of your bank.
    4. All transactions will be video recorded by myself.
    5. Stake transferring is preferred (I have max melee), although trading over would suffice.
    6. If purchasing all of the gold, I would prefer to be payed in increments for peace of mind.

    • Also, as stated above, I am willing to meet in person (I live in the South East of England), but I can travel.
    • I'm in no rush to sell, and am willing to wait for the right buyer. I would prefer if a buyer buys all. As such, I will not sell less than 1000M at a time.
    • Please please please, if you're a scammer then don't bother messaging me.
    If interested, drop me a message!

    Thanks :)
     
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 10, 2018 at 4:48 AM
  4. Rico Bronson
    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2016
    Posts:
    1,893
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    2,316
    Discord Unique ID:
    563330876520267779
    Discord Username:
    Nibble75#8814

    Rico Bronson The BTC

    Selling 4200M (BULK ONLY) (UKBT)

    Interested in purchasing a decent amount pm me skype.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 14, 2018 at 7:01 AM
  6. marcel shield
    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2018
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    12

    marcel shield Newcomer

    Selling 4200M (BULK ONLY) (UKBT)

    I will meet you IRL and buy all at £0.50
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 14, 2018 at 6:07 PM
  8. Torrent000
    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8

    Torrent000 Newcomer

    Selling 4200M (BULK ONLY) (UKBT)

    Not gonna go that low for now mate, would do £0.60 @ IRL meet tho
     
  9. Unread #5 - Feb 16, 2018 at 2:35 AM
  10. Torrent000
    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8

    Torrent000 Newcomer

    Selling 4200M (BULK ONLY) (UKBT)

    Bump
     
  11. Unread #6 - Feb 16, 2018 at 5:17 PM
  12. Torrent000
    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8

    Torrent000 Newcomer

    Selling 4200M (BULK ONLY) (UKBT)

    SOLD. Please lock/delete thread.
     
< Buying 20M | 100m OSRS for sale 0.72p/m UKBT only! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site