Selling 4 Easters, I pay $30

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Item Exchange' started by iamfromcanada, Aug 1, 2010.

Selling 4 Easters, I pay $30
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 1, 2010 at 10:19 PM
  2. iamfromcanada
    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2007
    Posts:
    204
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iamfromcanada Active Member

    Selling 4 Easters, I pay $30

    Post here. Paypal gift. May go first if you have enough vouches.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 1, 2010 at 11:56 PM
  4. Miracle Man
    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2010
    Posts:
    562
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Miracle Man We Trippy Mane - Buying Bulk RS3 Gold - PM Me
    Banned

    Selling 4 Easters, I pay $30

    4 Easter = 450.4m
    You can easily buy easters 50 50 in world 2

    So 225.2m junk

    $0.20 per mil = $45

    Pm me if your interested :)
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 2, 2010 at 12:44 AM
  6. iamfromcanada
    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2007
    Posts:
    204
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iamfromcanada Active Member

    Selling 4 Easters, I pay $30

    Deal completed.
     
< Selling Battle Robe 0 Top and Bottom (PP) | Selling Yellow Party Hat! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site