Adblock breaks this site

Selling 3a Pieces for RL [Paypal]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Blue Summer, Nov 4, 2008.

  1. Blue Summer

    Blue Summer Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2006
    Posts:
    271
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Selling 3a Pieces for RL [Paypal]

    Hello, I'm getting rid of my 3a as I no longer need/want it, so Im giving you guys the opportunity to buy it.

    Up for grabs is:

    1 Melee Helmet
    2 Range Tops
    1 Mage Robe

    2 Cat Masks



    [​IMG]

    I'm unsure on what prices I would like, but Im sure if you offered we can come to an agreement. As of who goes first, Im willing to give the item to a MM, and you send me money on PayPal (Claim & Cancel) and then he gives you the item.

    You pay MM fees, unless you want to go first.


    I also know Im new here and a 'leecher' so if you think I might be untrustworthy or something, than please dont bother posting. I'm a huge believer of Karma and know if I scam someone it will only turn around and kick me in the ass :)

    Thanks!
     
  2. demonavenger

    demonavenger Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2007
    Posts:
    536
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 3a Pieces for RL [Paypal]

    A Few things you may want to take into account here:
    1: Wrong Section...
    2: Screen shots, prooving you have such items...
    3: You cant bh cats masks, so how will the trade go along...
    4: Check your spelling and grammer ^_^
    eg:
     
  3. Blue Summer

    Blue Summer Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2006
    Posts:
    271
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Selling 3a Pieces for RL [Paypal]

    1: Wrong Section... Would this go in the black market then?
    2: Screen shots, prooving you have such items... Will get some, don't worry =p
    3: You cant bh cats masks, so how will the trade go along... None of this is in BH, simply selling the street value of it, you pay cash for the actual trade price
    4: Check your spelling and grammer Grammar. :p I forgot one word hehe, I'll touch it up, I was rushed for supper


    Thanks though ^_^
     
  4. Blue Summer

    Blue Summer Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2006
    Posts:
    271
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Selling 3a Pieces for RL [Paypal]

    [​IMG]

    There it is!! Offer guys :D
     
  5. Warliuz1

    Warliuz1 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling 3a Pieces for RL [Paypal]

    if you want to get your karma up just give me the items :D
     
  6. Blue Summer

    Blue Summer Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2006
    Posts:
    271
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Selling 3a Pieces for RL [Paypal]

    I dont need to get my karma up, I think you mean reputation.

    I've already got a fairly good rep here, I hosted a very popular and successful Private Server a few years back... Don't know if that counts for much.

    But I won't be giving these items away :p
     
  7. L 0 3 3 E R

    L 0 3 3 E R Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2008
    Posts:
    396
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 3a Pieces for RL [Paypal]

    Ill mm for free =) (can you vouch)
     
  8. Blue Summer

    Blue Summer Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2006
    Posts:
    271
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    Selling 3a Pieces for RL [Paypal]

    Please close as I've realized I posted this in the wrong section.
     
< {Guide} How To Get Out Of School Early {Guide} | need trusted MM for account trade >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site