Selling 350m - UKBT only.

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by fbgm1137, Apr 3, 2014.

Selling 350m - UKBT only.
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 3, 2014 at 5:28 AM
  2. fbgm1137
    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2014
    Posts:
    113
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    fbgm1137 Active Member
    Banned

    Selling 350m - UKBT only.

    Selling 350m for UKBT only.

    I'll take £55 for it, that's .25/m. Easily profitable if you want to buy it.

    As I'm a new user on this site, I'll be happy to use a middleman for any trade if you are uncomfortable with dealing with me. Alternatively, if you are super trusted (and I deem worthy), I'll go first.

    Please PM me or reply below with another means of contact.

    fbgm1137
    ​
     
< Selling 110m RS gold | Bad News For Gold Farmers And Account Sellers!~ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site