selling 3 pins 800k ea!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by sleepy hollow, Aug 17, 2007.

selling 3 pins 800k ea!
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 17, 2007 at 12:09 AM
  2. sleepy hollow
    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2007
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    sleepy hollow Member
    Banned

    selling 3 pins 800k ea!

    Selling 5 Pins for 800k ea!
    I accept items and accounts (if price of item is confirmed
    and the account has no recovery or current membership)
    Cash is preferable, I am trusted and have over 8 vouches,
    The only possible buying methods are:

    Official mm (I have a regular mm who is official. Sms-100).
    50/50 (I will take pictures of the trade)
    You first

    Contact me at

    [email protected]

    Happy Buying!
    __________________
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 17, 2007 at 1:33 AM
  4. gaga930
    Referrals:
    0

    gaga930 Guest

    selling 3 pins 800k ea!

    he's a scammer
    he scam my 800k
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 17, 2007 at 1:42 AM
  6. bannasocks
    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2007
    Posts:
    370
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    bannasocks Forum Addict
    Banned

    selling 3 pins 800k ea!

    scammed my account//
     
< Selling lvl 65 ranger. 85 mAGE@ | Buying dt mage/pure str >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site