Adblock breaks this site

Selling 3 Old Accounts

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Lukas0012, Jan 20, 2013.

  1. Lukas0012

    Lukas0012 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2012
    Posts:
    271
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 3 Old Accounts

    bumpp
     
  2. Lukas0012

    Lukas0012 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2012
    Posts:
    271
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 3 Old Accounts

    buump still for sale
     
  3. Lukas0012

    Lukas0012 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2012
    Posts:
    271
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 3 Old Accounts

    bumppppp
     
  4. Lukas0012

    Lukas0012 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2012
    Posts:
    271
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 3 Old Accounts

    to da top
     
  5. FlyingForwards

    FlyingForwards Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2012
    Posts:
    274
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 3 Old Accounts

    It would be wise to remove your accounts name from the last picture.
     
  6. bigdawg7134

    bigdawg7134 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2009
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 3 Old Accounts

    I'm not trying to bash on the accounts for sale. Serious question. Why would you pay 500k each for those accounts? I could see maybe the first one but the other 2? It doesn't make sense to me..Note: I haven't played in well over a year so if there is a good reason to buy a low level account I am unaware of that reasoning. and I have just become active on here to try and sell a couple of my old accounts
     
< [$200 DONOR] [xKRONIC] Selling RareNamed Pure | [Trusted]Selling CB Level 196 Account Very Cheap![Donor] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site