Adblock breaks this site

<<Selling 3 lettered Youtube Username>>

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by TheNameShop, Sep 10, 2008.

  1. TheNameShop

    TheNameShop Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    341
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    <<Selling 3 lettered Youtube Username>>

    I remembered it today! It has 0 videos, its like a new account.
    the username makes since, theres 1 number.

    3 3 lettered usernames avaible!
    Bid here.
     
  2. Wilfred the Blue Mage

    Wilfred the Blue Mage Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2008
    Posts:
    125
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    <<Selling 3 lettered Youtube Username>>

    What is the name? I'm interested but I want to know what the name is, and I want to know if you actually have it.
     
  3. sirjebus

    sirjebus Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2005
    Posts:
    263
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    8
    Discord Unique ID:
    KingBlade#0428
    Discord Username:
    KingBlade
    <<Selling 3 lettered Youtube Username>>

    off topic: whats up with people and 3 letter accounts?

    on topic: how much are you looking for?
     
  4. TheNameShop

    TheNameShop Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    341
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    <<Selling 3 lettered Youtube Username>>

    Im taking offers.
     
  5. TheNameShop

    TheNameShop Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    341
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    <<Selling 3 lettered Youtube Username>>

    I have a new one. 2 in stock.
     
  6. TheNameShop

    TheNameShop Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    341
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    <<Selling 3 lettered Youtube Username>>

    3 in stock atm, selling for 1 xbl card online each! :D
     
  7. bib222

    bib222 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2008
    Posts:
    24
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    <<Selling 3 lettered Youtube Username>>

    how old is the oldest account (registration date.)?
     
  8. TheNameShop

    TheNameShop Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    341
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    <<Selling 3 lettered Youtube Username>>

    Im in not sure. How do I check?
     
< Buying 3 month xbl card! <Moneybookers> | Buying Tribalwars Account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site