Adblock breaks this site

Selling 2B [WU only] [0.65$/M]

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by KentK, Mar 3, 2011.

  1. Richh

    Richh Beef Supreme
    $300 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2009
    Posts:
    2,163
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    27
    Supporting Business Le Penguin Gohan has AIDS
    Selling 2B [WU only] [0.65$/M]

    chat logs don't count as proof, plus you should have video captured the whole trade.
     
  2. Tengauge12

    Tengauge12 Guru
    Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2008
    Posts:
    1,321
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    112
    Discord Username:
    Tengauge12
    Sythe's 20th Anniversary Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Selling 2B [WU only] [0.65$/M]

  3. Xyletic

    Xyletic Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Posts:
    188
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2B [WU only] [0.65$/M]

    What was going through your mind to go first for a 2B trade?
     
  4. KentK

    KentK Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 30, 2010
    Posts:
    164
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2B [WU only] [0.65$/M]


    Ok let him scam another person, is that what are you suggesting? Also I can get vouches from few powersellers here, whom I trade big amounts every week so why would I put this on , I mean whats the point. ALSO in chatlogs I have details : name, and adress, and I confirmed that he is same person who sold partyhat to The Don Kiluminati .
     
  5. 123allan123

    123allan123 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    Posts:
    499
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2B [WU only] [0.65$/M]

    I would buy all.
    But I prefer paypal.
    U can add me then: [email protected]
    We can do it in small proporties, or fix a omm.
     
  6. mypassislol

    mypassislol Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2011
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2B [WU only] [0.65$/M]

    I can find him for u i pmed you
     
  7. GodFatherMillz

    GodFatherMillz Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2011
    Posts:
    189
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2B [WU only] [0.65$/M]

    Wow, that really suck.....But I don't know why you would go first to someone who joined 2 weeks ago, especially with 2 Billion.
     
  8. t00 SiCC

    t00 SiCC Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2011
    Posts:
    136
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2B [WU only] [0.65$/M]

    x2, he registered in 2011. The least you could have done would be to get an trusted MM. =]

    You lost a good amount of cash buddy.
     
  9. spicenoodles

    spicenoodles Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,906
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2B [WU only] [0.65$/M]

    Wow Deeply Sorry For Your Lost
     
< Dave. The Gold Shop :) | >>>>Selling 35m .85/ M!!<<<<< >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site