Adblock breaks this site

Selling 2b 07 BTC ONLY

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by Dillans, Dec 29, 2016.

  1. Dillans

    Dillans Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2016
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Selling 2b 07 BTC ONLY

    Please don't waste my time trying to scam me. I will ONLY be going FIRST to TRUSTED members.
    It's obvious I'm a new member, that's why I will be going first to TRUSTED users only.
    If I find someone trusted I would rather do increments to make sure the transaction goes accordingly.
    Middlemen can be used if you would like. However, you will pay any fees.
    I've only really used this site to find max main rentals, but I'd like to be more active.
    Hopefully by selling this Gold I can get started on that path.
    Thanks everyone.
    Price will be listed below.

    .94/M BTC ONLY!
     
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  2. John Devola

    John Devola Apprentice
    $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2015
    Posts:
    718
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,094,997
    Discord Unique ID:
    213172021578694661
    Two Factor Authentication User Stay a while and listen Twitter Tier 1 Prizebox (7) Dolan Duck (2) Member of the Month Winner Creamy Tier 5 Prizebox Tier 4 Prizebox Tier 3 Prizebox
    Tier 6 Prizebox Baby Yoda Nitro Booster Hey... this isnt a fun rank Garchomp Pikachu Lawrence Chansey Penguin Dragon Claws
    Tier 2 Prizebox
    Selling 2b 07 BTC ONLY

    skype: devola.sythe add me
     
  3. Dillans

    Dillans Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2016
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Selling 2b 07 BTC ONLY

    As stated above I will not be scammed.
    Stop wasting both of our time.
     
  4. Bulletproof

    Bulletproof Guru

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2016
    Posts:
    1,071
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    439
    Selling 2b 07 BTC ONLY

    looking to buy 700m, add my skype please

    live:firecapeme
     
< RunescapeGoldMarkt - Selling RS07 2007 1,05$/M Highest Price | RunescapeGoldMarkt - Selling RS07 2007 1,05$/M Highest Price >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site