Adblock breaks this site

Selling 20m .80/m!

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Stepzoll, Jan 7, 2012.

  1. Stepzoll

    Stepzoll Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2009
    Posts:
    389
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Selling 20m .80/m!

    Selling 20m I won't go first unless you are trusted only accepting pay pal.
     
  2. bac2lummy4u9

    bac2lummy4u9 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2010
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 20m .80/m!

    I'll buy it. Pm me, I go first.
     
  3. Stepzoll

    Stepzoll Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2009
    Posts:
    389
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Selling 20m .80/m!

    Talking to bac2lummy4u9 now.

    Might still be for sale it's 16.5m though now asking .80/m no less no negotiating downward from there.
     
  4. Stepzoll

    Stepzoll Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2009
    Posts:
    389
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Selling 20m .80/m!

    All sold!
     
< selling 20m at 0.8/m via PA | Selling 10M >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site