Adblock breaks this site

Selling 2007 gold for EoC

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by Rs Master of Gold, Mar 1, 2013.

  1. Rs Master of Gold

    Rs Master of Gold Guru
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2011
    Posts:
    1,171
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    32
    Le Extreme Homosex
    Selling 2007 gold for EoC

    I will be selling all my 2007 gold i get for eoc gold I will keep updating this thread with how much gp I have and the prices.

    YOU MUST GO FIRST UNLESS I FEEL I CAN TRUST YOU



    Curent stack:340k

    Price:450k EOC for 1K RS2007 gold
     
  2. Footballer96

    Footballer96 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2007 gold for EoC

    How much per 1k sir
     
  3. Rs Master of Gold

    Rs Master of Gold Guru
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2011
    Posts:
    1,171
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    32
    Le Extreme Homosex
  4. deathlight37

    deathlight37 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2012
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2007 gold for EoC

    please add me back on skype :)
     
  5. Rs Master of Gold

    Rs Master of Gold Guru
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2011
    Posts:
    1,171
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    32
    Le Extreme Homosex
    Selling 2007 gold for EoC

    Sorry guys I was working out
     
  6. Rs Master of Gold

    Rs Master of Gold Guru
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2011
    Posts:
    1,171
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    32
    Le Extreme Homosex
    Selling 2007 gold for EoC

    updated current stock is 240k

    I will update it ever 10k i get
     
  7. Rs Master of Gold

    Rs Master of Gold Guru
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2011
    Posts:
    1,171
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    32
    Le Extreme Homosex
< Buying 140k 07 *50m EOC* | trading 07 gp for eoc only 1k/400k >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site