Adblock breaks this site

Selling 2 number name! "23"!

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by Josh561, Apr 8, 2012.

  1. I Own Swag

    I Own Swag Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2012
    Posts:
    588
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 number name! "23"!

    135m bid.
     
  2. Sarah Palin

    Sarah Palin Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2012
    Posts:
    100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 number name! "23"!

    135,500,000 :d
     
  3. I Own Swag

    I Own Swag Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2012
    Posts:
    588
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 number name! "23"!

    136m bid..
     
  4. triple-beam

    triple-beam Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2012
    Posts:
    1,099
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Selling 2 number name! "23"!

    140m bid
    i added you on msn
     
  5. I Own Swag

    I Own Swag Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2012
    Posts:
    588
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 number name! "23"!

    145m bid, you should just stop now and sell to me (;
     
  6. 971

    971 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2012
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 number name! "23"!

    also, 175m bid
     
  7. I Own Swag

    I Own Swag Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2012
    Posts:
    588
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 number name! "23"!

    Newcomer bumping up bid by 35m o_O a bit sketchy

    i'll bid a serious 175m :p
     
  8. 971

    971 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2012
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 number name! "23"!

    being new to sythe doesn't mean new to internet, niether rwt:p but u realise u bid exact same thing as me right? ._.

    not to mention you joined almost same day as me

    NewFag pride<3
     
  9. Josh561

    Josh561 Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Posts:
    181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 number name! "23"!

    175M is far in the lead, but I have to change the name and wait the 30 days I found out. Are you willing to wait?
     
  10. Spec Ftw

    Spec Ftw Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2011
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 number name! "23"!

    If hes out ill offer 145m. I can wait the 30 days.
     
  11. I Own Swag

    I Own Swag Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2012
    Posts:
    588
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 number name! "23"!

    i'm still in for the 175m bid, let's wait until its rft
     
  12. Carlo

    Carlo Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2012
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 number name! "23"!

    [​IMG]
    anyone can do something like this ^^
     
  13. Josh561

    Josh561 Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Posts:
    181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 number name! "23"!

    how about I take a picture of actual account then bro...
     
  14. I Own Swag

    I Own Swag Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2012
    Posts:
    588
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 number name! "23"!

    we can also have somebody verify that you own the account, which i recommend you do :)
     
  15. Josh561

    Josh561 Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Posts:
    181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 number name! "23"!

    I have changed the account's name so if you add it you will see the new name, "Not 23". The bidding will stay open and will end on the day the name becomes transfer ready. The current top bid is 175M.
     
  16. Josh561

    Josh561 Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Posts:
    181
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 number name! "23"!

    Bump, "I Own Swag" in lead at 175M, SM Hidden possibly 200M?
     
< Selling the name [Amazingly] | Selling RSN >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site