Adblock breaks this site

Selling 2 LoL Summoner Names

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by AlexK78, Mar 29, 2013.

  1. AlexK78

    AlexK78 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2013
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 LoL Summoner Names

    Not much to it, just selling two names.


    The one I'm leaning towards selling more is Mizzere. Had since S1, different name but still a bit rare.

    My other name which I'm more connected to is Nightkill. Also had since S1 and that one I won't let go unless I get a good offer, since I've been running with that name since 05 for WoW and still using it.

    Price: You guys offer me and we'll go from there. I got an offer for $20 on Nightkill but the guy decided the name wasn't what he was looking for. Doesn't mean I'm looking for $20 even if I end up getting that. Make me offers!

    If you're interested, PM me on here or message on Skype: AlexK7889 or Alex Karaitis.
     
  2. AlexK78

    AlexK78 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2013
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 LoL Summoner Names

    Bump!
     
  3. AlexK78

    AlexK78 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2013
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 LoL Summoner Names

    Bump!
     
  4. AlexK78

    AlexK78 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2013
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 LoL Summoner Names

    Bump!
     
  5. AlexK78

    AlexK78 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2013
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 LoL Summoner Names

    Bump!
     
  6. 1337leet1337

    1337leet1337 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2013
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 LoL Summoner Names

    are these all level 1 accounts?
     
  7. AlexK78

    AlexK78 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2013
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 LoL Summoner Names

    I'm not selling the account itself I'm selling the names. Nightkill is level 30 with many champions and skins so I'm not interested in selling the actual account.
     
< WTS| All Champs/2 Legendary Skins+More/ Tons of Runes | [Buying]Best LoL account on sythe[Buying] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site