Adblock breaks this site

Selling 2 letter name [07GP]

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by braeburn, Dec 6, 2016.

  1. braeburn

    braeburn Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2016
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Selling 2 letter name [07GP]

    Hi guys,

    I'm selling a 2-letter RSN (no numbers) that also happens to be a word.

    It has a non-creatable email address as its login (for example, [email protected]). Also, there's no registered email, recoveries, or any other form of extra security on the account.

    I'm more than happy to use a middleman at your expense, and I won't accept any money if the name ends up getting sniped during the transfer. Because of this, hopefully having a new Sythe account isn't an issue for anyone. However, since I'm taking all the risk, I can only sell the name to a reputable user.

    For the protection of the account, I'll only reveal the name to very serious reputable buyers.

    Please post or PM me some ball-park offers. I likely won't reply right away, but I'll log in a few times each night to check for replies. Thanks!

    EDIT: SOLD
     
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  2. Milotic

    Milotic Hero

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2015
    Posts:
    6,932
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    1,414
    Selling 2 letter name [07GP]

    Vouch! Sold me his AMAZINGLY RARE NAME for 175m 07 - let me on his account and we had it done in minutes!

    Hope to trade more names with you in the future!
     
  3. AnythingPlease

    AnythingPlease Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2016
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Selling 2 letter name [07GP]

    What was the name? I'm legit curious and since it's already sold can you just say what was the name ?:eek:
     
  4. Milotic

    Milotic Hero

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2015
    Posts:
    6,932
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    1,414
    Selling 2 letter name [07GP]

    No...?
    You joined on Wednesday I'll make it a goal to find your vader thanks x
     
  5. AnythingPlease

    AnythingPlease Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2016
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Selling 2 letter name [07GP]

    I don't know what a vader is, and I'm sorry if I raised any suspicions with my question... I'll pm you.
     
  6. GoldEmpire

    GoldEmpire Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2016
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    75
    Selling 2 letter name [07GP]

    What is a vader lul?
     
< Selling Rare Name | Selling "Law Rune" for 2007 GP no Paypal, ect. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site