Selling 2 Dt Accs

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ur1deadman, Jul 26, 2008.

Selling 2 Dt Accs
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 26, 2008 at 10:27 PM
  2. ur1deadman
    Referrals:
    0

    ur1deadman Guest

    Selling 2 Dt Accs

    A bit about me. I'm Deadman, well known on a few runescape cheating communities. I've been mod and admin on 2 diffrent sites. Getting bored or runescape,havn't played in forever(logged on a few times, did some summoning and stuff). Had these accounts lying around so figured I'd make a few quick $$ selling them.

    Feel free to contact me at:
    Msn:[email protected]
    Aim:penutbuterhero
    I'm nearly always on (I'll be away saturday and sunday, should be logged on all next week though.

    About My Accounts: I reset recovs on all accounts because I couldn't remember them. I will delete them before selling. I blacked out some stats so jagex didn't know what accounts these were.Members paid for by sms.

    Account #1:
    Info: Has done dt, all quests for it too obviously. Has 5 slayer. Has done dragon slayer. Has over 500k cash, about a mill cash+items.
    [​IMG]

    Account #2:
    Info: Has done dt. Has 8 full sets of ghostly.
    [​IMG]

    I only accept cash, Paypal or E-gold (I prefer egold, so if someone offers say(just for example) 5$ in E-gold, and someone else offers 10$ in Paypal, I'll take the Egold offer.No mail, sorry.

    Take a look at my other sales:
    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?p=3331401#post3331401
    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?p=3331465#post3331465
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 26, 2008 at 10:54 PM
  4. your account master
    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2008
    Posts:
    319
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    your account master Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling 2 Dt Accs

    im interested in account #2.
    for some reason msn isn't working for me.
    so PM me, or my aim is in signature.
     
< selling my acc | rs name is O l a n >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site