Adblock breaks this site

Selling 2 amazing pures

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by jbrider, Oct 21, 2012.

  1. jbrider

    jbrider Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2012
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    Please post offers or PM me if you want to skype.

    I would like to do this transaction through Ebay for cash. I have 100% seller feedback, including many virtual items.

    However, if the price is right I'll consider RSGP since I can probably sell that easily.

    Skype name is johnbrider if you want to chat.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Z 4 R O S

    Z 4 R O S Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2012
    Posts:
    390
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    i'll bid 35m on either one
     
  3. take a oath

    take a oath Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2011
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    i will match 35m bid for either one, as long as tokens are still on the account for account 2.. or account 1 has choatics
     
  4. jbrider

    jbrider Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2012
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    I'm gonna keep this going for a little while since I'm not really sure what the accounts are worth. But thanks for the bids so far.
     
  5. Kizzah

    Kizzah Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2012
    Posts:
    151
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    Will You Do Trades?
     
  6. jbrider

    jbrider Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2012
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    Not really interested in account trades. I don't play anymore and I really just want to get something for these accounts if possible. Any rsgp I get I would just turn around and sell.
     
  7. jad is me

    jad is me Member

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    37m for either
     
  8. The Harp

    The Harp Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2012
    Posts:
    344
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    100m for the second account (willing to negotiate) PM for MSN and we can use trusted MM since I'm new
     
  9. SkeptikalSRH

    SkeptikalSRH Member

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2012
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    $40 dollars for account 2 Add My skype sam.bnao?

    Must pass recov test via mm
     
  10. The Harp

    The Harp Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2012
    Posts:
    344
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    130m for Acc 2 :)
     
  11. viewmaster

    viewmaster Member

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2011
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    im willing to offer 100$ for account 1. Il pm you my skype. Also looking to buy gp if your interested.
     
  12. Rawrlord

    Rawrlord Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2007
    Posts:
    421
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    23
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    45M For account 1 :)
     
  13. jbrider

    jbrider Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2012
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    bump; still looking for more offers
     
  14. The Harp

    The Harp Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2012
    Posts:
    344
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    150m?
     
  15. Tricky Kills

    Tricky Kills Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2012
    Posts:
    245
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    50m on one
     
  16. jbrider

    jbrider Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2012
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    You have skype?
     
  17. Schyler

    Schyler Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2011
    Posts:
    223
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    What payment methods will you accept?
     
  18. jbrider

    jbrider Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2012
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    Well ideally I'd like to do this through Ebay (so cash via Paypal).

    I'm a 100% positive feedback Ebay seller.
     
  19. jbrider

    jbrider Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2012
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    bump.
     
  20. theassmonkey

    theassmonkey Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2011
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 amazing pures

    how much?message me and ill match your asking price for account one
     
< {99's, 90+'s} Selling Maxed Non-Turm Zerker {RFD, KORASI, LUNARS, ETC.} | Selling 123 level BOXER for cheap price! only for USD! [PayPal] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site