Selling 2 accounts

Discussion in 'Xbox Accounts and Gamertags' started by shottoyourface, May 23, 2013.

Selling 2 accounts
  1. Unread #1 - May 23, 2013 at 1:20 AM
  2. shottoyourface
    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2013
    Posts:
    98
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    shottoyourface Member
    Banned

    Selling 2 accounts

    I will get the exact information when I get home, can't sign in on my phone for some reason.

    I know I am very close on the below info

    ok lets get right down to it I just sold my 360 about a month ago and I'm looking to get rid of my accounts

    the first accounts details:

    GT: xXIStabBabiesXx

    Full games bought:
    Duke nukem 3d
    Trials HD
    Doom
    the impossible game
    There is also a racing game and a sci-fi plane shooting game can't remember their names

    DLC BOUGHT:

    All Map packs for Call of Duty: World at war
    All Map packs for Call of Duty: Black ops
    All Map packs for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    The first map pack for Call of Duty: Modern warfare 3

    Other info:
    ------------
    GamerScore: 34kish
    10th prestige on mw2 4+ k\d ratio [I think it is 4.2 ] and a 47 kill killstreak all legit

    Account number 2:

    GT: zackattack747
    only thing good about this account is it has 7-8 months of xbl left and has 1600 msp
     
< Selling 3 character gt. pm me | Xbox 360 Account 156k Gamerscore And A Lot More Inlcuding Gta ! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site