Adblock breaks this site

Selling 2 accounts for CHEAP.

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Zumi Cc, Oct 19, 2013.

  1. Zumi Cc

    Zumi Cc Member

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2013
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Selling 2 accounts for CHEAP.

    Hello, I am selling two of my accounts to help pay for my new pure I am starting. I'm selling both of theses accounts for relatively cheap, and because I am new here I don't mind going through a middle man, or possibly going first depending on the person. I will provide the email to the fletcher but not for the main.

    The A/w for both accounts is 10M for the Main and 5M for the fletcher. These prices are negotiable.

    Please contact me through skype: Zumi.cc

    Account #1 (Main)


    Account #2 (Fletcher/Starter Zerker) This accounts defense is all quested.

     
  2. airwalk124

    airwalk124 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2013
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Selling 2 accounts for CHEAP.

    how much on paypal will you take for account 2?
     
  3. Zumi Cc

    Zumi Cc Member

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2013
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Selling 2 accounts for CHEAP.

    Probably like $15.
     
  4. Stingyring

    Stingyring Member

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2009
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 accounts for CHEAP.

    How many quests are done on the first account?
     
< Buying GWD Account [Trusted Members only] No New Member | Selling nice 07 pure [RSGP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site