Adblock breaks this site

Selling 2.4B - EoC --> 07

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Tiger, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger

    Tiger Buying & Selling 07gp for [EOC] [UKBT] [PP]
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2013
    Posts:
    188
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Selling 2.4B - EoC --> 07

    Title says it all, I'll trade with you if your doing what I'm looking for the ratio of 1:8. Anything higher than the ratio I have offered will be recorded as spam.​
     
  2. way2beast4u

    way2beast4u Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2013
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2.4B - EoC --> 07

    Hey man I'm sorry I have been looking for someone to sell me gold who is not a crazy gold farmer I apologize you seemed normal
     
  3. lily-usfineseller

    lily-usfineseller Hero

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2010
    Posts:
    7,628
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Selling 2.4B - EoC --> 07

    add me
     
  4. Tiger

    Tiger Buying & Selling 07gp for [EOC] [UKBT] [PP]
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2013
    Posts:
    188
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Selling 2.4B - EoC --> 07

    Doesn't want to deal anymore because obviously they don't read thread or the title.

    Can please someone post with some clever brain and buy my gold instead of me wasting my time to these people.
     
  5. Redgiant61

    Redgiant61 Redgiant61's AIO RS3 Service

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2012
    Posts:
    1,340
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    295
    Selling 2.4B - EoC --> 07

    skype: shubhamkedia, Id be willing to trade about 1.5B.
     
  6. Tiger

    Tiger Buying & Selling 07gp for [EOC] [UKBT] [PP]
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2013
    Posts:
    188
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Selling 2.4B - EoC --> 07

    Sure, added.
     
  7. Damage Incorporated

    Damage Incorporated Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2013
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2.4B - EoC --> 07

    Looking to buy 100m EOC. skype: onebadasslogan. also pmed you. thanks
     
  8. Tiger

    Tiger Buying & Selling 07gp for [EOC] [UKBT] [PP]
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2013
    Posts:
    188
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Selling 2.4B - EoC --> 07

    Sorry sold it all,

    Close thread please.
     
< [£0.20/$0.30] ***shoprunescape - United Kingdom*** [100% Safe] [24/7 Live Chat] | Selling 50M RS3! .3/M [50$DONATOR][S.V.U] >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site