Selling 2 120+s (multiple 99s)

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by protop, Jan 16, 2016.

Selling 2 120+s (multiple 99s)
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 16, 2016 at 11:27 PM
  2. protop
    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2015
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    12

    protop Member

    Selling 2 120+s (multiple 99s)

    I will only take rs3/07, but I strongly prefer 07, so you'll prob get a better rate if you offer 07. I AM the original owner of both of these accounts, nobody else has access to them.
    I don't play rs3 so I would like to sell both these accounts. They both have some random items on it that I have no clue the value ex. barrows pieces, whip, queens guard armor (?)

    Since I am new I understand that a MM should be used (unless you are trusted). Not sure what I want for them yet so I'll start with some offers :). You can also pm me if you would like to Skype. If both are bought I will discount

    Current offer for Account 1: (A/W ??)
    Current offer for Account 2: (A/W ??)


    Account 1: Was a maxed turmoil berserker pure back in pre-eoc. Got it 80ish Attack and def. Has chaotics, b gloves, void, fire cape. I did bot it on 07, but it is still in the safe zone.
    Stats
    http://imgur.com/Y5yQffb
    Notable items
    http://imgur.com/5JDthBx
    Status
    http://imgur.com/WejuUDK

    Not really sure if this matters but this account is also a zerker on 07 with like fire cape and stuff. Has some chaotic/elite void not sure if this stuff is good anymore

    Account 2:Used to be a staker I used
    Stats
    http://imgur.com/Lnsjbrs
    Notable items
    http://imgur.com/UyCFvcg
    Status
    http://imgur.com/6B5Em4j
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 17, 2016 at 12:56 PM
  4. protop
    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2015
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    12

    protop Member

    Selling 2 120+s (multiple 99s)

    bump.
     
< [$50 Donator] ~~~~~~~~~ Ex - Completionist ~~~~~~~~~~~ | Looking for online job ? Have verified paypal ? 1-2hour per day , 400-800$/month >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site