Selling 1M coins

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by fifacoins_seller, Jun 27, 2014.

Selling 1M coins
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 27, 2014 at 2:22 PM
  2. fifacoins_seller
    Joined:
    May 12, 2014
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    fifacoins_seller Newcomer

    Selling 1M coins

    Hi I'm selling 1M coins and I wanna make between 35-40 €. I'm willing to go first with people with a good reputation here in the forum, but with 100k increments because it is my very first sale. Please say something if you are interested.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 27, 2014 at 4:06 PM
  4. Majstic
    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2010
    Posts:
    195
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    31

    Majstic Active Member

    Selling 1M coins

    I Will buy 100k Per time through paypal if ur interested. Whats ur price though?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 27, 2014 at 6:26 PM
  6. Majstic
    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2010
    Posts:
    195
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    31

    Majstic Active Member

    Selling 1M coins

    ADD me to Skype: hamzuuz30s
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 29, 2014 at 7:51 AM
  8. fifacoins_seller
    Joined:
    May 12, 2014
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    fifacoins_seller Newcomer

    Selling 1M coins

    Bump.. Say something guys. Willing to go first with reliable users and able to negotiate with anyone. PM me for skype or further details
     
< Selling 4M PS3 Coins | Selling 6,500,000 FIFA 14 Ultimate Team coins PS >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site