Adblock breaks this site

Selling 15b SSGP for rs07! or eoc!!

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by 07scapegpbuyer, May 23, 2013.

  1. 07scapegpbuyer

    07scapegpbuyer Member
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    May 16, 2013
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 15b SSGP for rs07! or eoc!!

    Add my skype: bradshafi
     
  2. HarryW93

    HarryW93 Member

    Joined:
    May 17, 2013
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  3. HarryW93

    HarryW93 Member

    Joined:
    May 17, 2013
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 15b SSGP for rs07! or eoc!!

    TWC.

    Refused to even consider going first , I said I'd find a MM (Which he said must have 200+ vouches), said he was going to be "15 minutes" and now ignoring me (And he's logged on).

    Slightly suspicious.

    Oh and here's a chat log, so you can look at times.

    [​IMG]
     
  4. smokealot123

    smokealot123 Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 23, 2013
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 15b SSGP for rs07! or eoc!!

    yeh hes scammer . I wanted 2 buy also said give 250m first , i said il give 25m first he still said no i want all first
     
  5. 07scapegpbuyer

    07scapegpbuyer Member
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    May 16, 2013
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 15b SSGP for rs07! or eoc!!

    I wanted small increments
     
< BUYING RS07GP for SSGP! | Selling 9b SSGP >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site