Selling 150k Fifa Ultimate Team

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Xbox Sales and Services' started by Venzio, Jul 19, 2011.

Selling 150k Fifa Ultimate Team
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 19, 2011 at 6:48 PM
  2. Venzio
    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2011
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Venzio Active Member

    Selling 150k Fifa Ultimate Team

    Hello, I'm selling 200k fifa ultimate team coins! I only accept PayPal cash no Runescape stuff.
    I'm still selling players PM me if you want to see my team that I sell

    Screen:

    [​IMG]

    I have 200k now, my player has been sold still have that team.

    I want to use a Middleman if you don't wanna go first!

    Add me [email protected]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 22, 2011 at 8:49 AM
  4. Burnham
    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2011
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Burnham Member
    Banned

    Selling 150k Fifa Ultimate Team

  5. Unread #3 - Jul 22, 2011 at 11:11 AM
  6. Venzio
    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2011
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Venzio Active Member

    Selling 150k Fifa Ultimate Team

< Team on black ops | [PP/RUNESCAPE STUFF]Selling Fifa Ultimate TEAM! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site