Adblock breaks this site

Selling 138 2400+ Total. 17 99's

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by baller4sho1, Feb 16, 2012.

  1. baller4sho1

    baller4sho1 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2010
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 138 2400+ Total. 17 99's

    Hey guys
    I am selling this account because my days of staking all of my money are over. I would like to move on with my life, and will provide all details(recovery and email) to the buyer. The account has several chaotic weapons and I am the sole and only owner of this account. It has no black marks or mute warnings. The account has several chaotics, overloads in bank, etc. 299/331 qp, all major quests done.

    -No wealth on the account
    Looking for 200-250.

    I will not go first if you are not trusted under any circumstances.
    However, I will go first if you are deemed legit. (require a pm from you)

    PM me if you are interested, only serious buyers will be added and contacted.
    http://s1171.photobucket.com/albums/r556/danecook123/
     
  2. Awarded

    Awarded Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 13, 2011
    Posts:
    283
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16
    Selling 138 2400+ Total. 17 99's

    200 dollars and i'll pay for a middleman
     
  3. baller4sho1

    baller4sho1 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2010
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 138 2400+ Total. 17 99's

    bumpp
     
  4. baller4sho1

    baller4sho1 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2010
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 138 2400+ Total. 17 99's

    Gotten offer of $200, and for $185
    still not sold..
     
  5. baller4sho1

    baller4sho1 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2010
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 138 2400+ Total. 17 99's

    bumpk
     
< Buying Zerker Pure Account!! | [BUYING] Buying account with 99 defence. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site