Adblock breaks this site

Selling 135 Main turmoil Chaotics overloads [CHEAP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Sir Eric, May 5, 2011.

  1. Sir Eric

    Sir Eric Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2011
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 135 Main turmoil Chaotics overloads [CHEAP]

    Hi Everyone, I'm selling this Runescape account because I'm moving onto a different account and thought I could get some money for this one. From the pictures you'll see it has almost every luxury in RuneScape anyone would want. Including Special Holiday items, Overloads, Turmoil, Chaotic Weapons and all the quests that you'll ever need completed.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]




    As you can see I put alot of time in this account. So post your offers.

    Due to the majority of scammers on this website I will not be going first unless you have 50+ vouches or your trusted. We could workout a 50/50, or you could pay for the fees of a OMM.

    I've never been scammed and don't plan on it anytime soon.

    Msn- [email protected]

    Looking for 80m-95m
    A/W-100m
     
  2. Elektrey

    Elektrey Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2008
    Posts:
    549
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 135 Main turmoil Chaotics overloads [CHEAP]

    Watch out guys, he's a scammer, he get an OMM that has a similar email.
     
< Scammer | [Paypal] 15$ - 3`99s, 1.6k total - 15$ [Paypal] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site