Selling 135 account through PLAYERAUCTIONS ONLY

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by nite2knight, Nov 4, 2011.

Selling 135 account through PLAYERAUCTIONS ONLY
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 4, 2011 at 10:39 PM
  2. nite2knight
    Joined:
    May 14, 2011
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    nite2knight Newcomer

    Selling 135 account through PLAYERAUCTIONS ONLY

    Here is the link, I am headed to bed, if you need more info read the description and send me an email. The price will be negotiable if the negotiation is reasonable.

    http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/original-owner-135-cb-unique-3-letter-name-58932134/

    Also has a really awesome 3 letter name, and I am Playerauctions verified on the account meaning if I recover, you are automatically refunded, and I am the original owner. Never been botted, never been banned, never been rolled, a few mutes here and there for dicing. Just check out the player auctions offer for details.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 6, 2011 at 9:58 PM
  4. nite2knight
    Joined:
    May 14, 2011
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    nite2knight Newcomer

    Selling 135 account through PLAYERAUCTIONS ONLY

    Bump^^^^^^
     
< !!Sell [OBBY MAULE PURE]41LVL~offer | Selling Level 93 [Video] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site