Adblock breaks this site

Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Viva Italia, Mar 8, 2009.

  1. Viva Italia

    Viva Italia Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2009
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

    Hello. I use to play Runescape quite alot. I spent over 9,000 on the game since I have played. Mainly on RSgp and RS accounts. I've recently got my license 1 1/2 months ago and I've just got a 1968 GTO. I love my car and want to quit Runescape. I haven't been on for a while now and don't have any interest in playing again.

    I'm selling a level 126/138.

    Attack - 99
    Strength - 99
    Defense - 99
    HP - 99
    Magic - 99
    Range - 99
    Woodcutting - 99
    Cooking - 99
    Fletching - 99
    PRAYER - 99
    SLAYER - 99
    SUMMONING - 99
    Farming - 92
    Fire making - 92

    2170 Total
    70+ All Skills
    0 Black Marks

    407.7M XP total.

    Since I was quitting I sold a lot of the RSgp on the account but I still have 45M on there.

    I'm looking for around $1,100. I will accept Paypal but perfer Western Union so I can pick up the cash myself.

    MSN : [email protected]

    P.S if you don't like my price please don't spamm on my post..Thank-You.
    ALSO - I just made my account today. If you PK alot or are big in the PKing clan world I can get alot of people to reff me that I bought GP/Accounts off of.
     
  2. Epic faill

    Epic faill Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Posts:
    432
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

    you need pics man unless its gona get locked :/
     
  3. Robin tha hood

    Robin tha hood Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2008
    Posts:
    516
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

    Talking to him now on msn lts see how it goes.
     
  4. Viva Italia

    Viva Italia Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2009
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

    I will post pictures and Verify on Runescape soon just made this post if you want me to get on rs right now I will just add me on MSN and ask me
     
  5. makoto_nagano2

    makoto_nagano2 Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2009
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

  6. 702skiller

    702skiller Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Posts:
    1,165
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

    im interested, will you go first? or pay for OMM?
     
  7. Viva Italia

    Viva Italia Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2009
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

    I have :

    2 - $1,100 - Paypal Offers
    1 - $1,100 - WU Offers
    1 - $1,500 - WU Offers
    1 - Pay up front (He lives in the same state as me close to!)

    Looking into the pay upfront if that doesn't go through then I'll sell to Robin Da Hood the Messaged me first with a Paypal offer. If that doesn't go through I'll look into all offers.
     
  8. 702skiller

    702skiller Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Posts:
    1,165
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

    I can pay 1250$ WU or Paypal, any really, only if you pay for an official or you go first.
     
  9. Robin tha hood

    Robin tha hood Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2008
    Posts:
    516
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

    Goodluck 702skiller and Je :)
     
  10. 702skiller

    702skiller Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Posts:
    1,165
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

    why ? or are you already buying it
     
  11. Viva Italia

    Viva Italia Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2009
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

    The kid in Philly is a SCAMMER. I did not accept his offer my friend looked into it and within 5 minutes found out he scamms.

    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=574346

    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=567777

    2 Different accounts same account selling once I confronted this person they said they were set up. I said ok persay you were then that is really your account they said yes. I said what is the account name then please.

    † » [J][a][o][N] « † says:
    ok so u got set up
    well
    the kid stole ur pictures right?
    [G]rand-[H]ustle-[W]hat[?][?] says:
    copy paste
    † » [J][a][o][N] « † says:
    so that acct with the
    2200 or w\e total
    is urs
    whats the acct name
    so i can compare stats
    it didnt show it in the pics
    u should know though
    [G]rand-[H]ustle-[W]hat[?][?] says:
    i b out
    † » [J][a][o][N] « † says:
    I B Out does not feature in the hiscores. You have to be in the top 2 million in a category and reach a skill level of 30 or the minigame's minimum score.
    † » [J][a][o][N] « † said (3:24 AM):
    lol nice try with the scamming but my pro friend is to good for this

    !*!OF COURSE AFTER THAT ... OFFLINE..They went offline!*!
     
  12. 702skiller

    702skiller Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Posts:
    1,165
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

    Well, are you still selling? i need to know.
     
  13. Viva Italia

    Viva Italia Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2009
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

    Yes. I'm still selling.
     
  14. 702skiller

    702skiller Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Posts:
    1,165
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

    Well i offeed, you havnt responded !
     
  15. Viva Italia

    Viva Italia Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2009
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

    Message me on MSN again I'm about to go to bed we lose an hour of sleep tonight..Day-light-savings-time..its 3:35 am tired...I'll sleep on it lol.
     
  16. 702skiller

    702skiller Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Posts:
    1,165
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

    Added, talking now.
     
  17. wtf11

    wtf11 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Posts:
    1,392
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

    read rules pics or lockced
     
  18. n warior

    n warior Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2008
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 126 F2P / 138 P2P

    gl selling
     
< [buying Ranger Tank! | [PayPal] or [other acc] selling 2 Good acc!! 131 cmb and 103 cmb :) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site