Adblock breaks this site

~ Selling 120m ( W.U / MAIL / INTERAC ) ~

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Bucket, May 20, 2008.

  1. Bucket

    Bucket Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2006
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Selling 120m ( W.U / MAIL / INTERAC ) ~

    [​IMG]



    REFUNDED 100% done
     
  2. joshey11

    joshey11 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2007
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    ~ Selling 120m ( W.U / MAIL / INTERAC ) ~

    good seller completely legit i had to refund due to things were not working out between me and my financial situation' i vouche bucket 100%%%%
     
  3. joshey11

    joshey11 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2007
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    ~ Selling 120m ( W.U / MAIL / INTERAC ) ~

    :p good seller completely legit i had to refund due to things were not working out between me and my financial situation' i vouche bucket 100%%%% everything went smooth he refunded me 150.00 bucks
     
  4. Bucket

    Bucket Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2006
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Selling 120m ( W.U / MAIL / INTERAC ) ~

    no problem bro
     
  5. redhand666

    redhand666 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2007
    Posts:
    435
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    9
    ~ Selling 120m ( W.U / MAIL / INTERAC ) ~

    You take paypal?
     
  6. cocker1992

    cocker1992 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2007
    Posts:
    201
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Selling 120m ( W.U / MAIL / INTERAC ) ~

  7. I french I

    I french I Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 29, 2008
    Posts:
    299
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~ Selling 120m ( W.U / MAIL / INTERAC ) ~

    BIG RED VOUCH FOR BUCKET, Bought AGS I weny first, Very legit man.
     
< Sélling lvl 110, With 410M + WORTH. 3$ ea PAyPal | Selling 141M Uk Mail £3 Ea >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site