Selling 100k BM [OS-Scape]

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by sellingstuffz, Mar 3, 2016.

Selling 100k BM [OS-Scape]
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 3, 2016 at 10:47 PM
  2. sellingstuffz
    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2016
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    sellingstuffz Newcomer

    Selling 100k BM [OS-Scape]

    Send me a message on Skype "Baldpython" or reply to the thread, we can do this in small increments if their isn't a mhttp://img.sythe.org/nextgen/editor/menupop.gifiddleman to help right off the bat. If it helps I'm apart of another private server forums that's well known, in which I'm fairly known on it with no scam reports done on me (Can prove it).

    My rate is 1m RS07 GP for every 10K Blood money.

    Made a new thread since it didn't update my title, in which I had some more BM.

    SOLD
     
< Sell Runique | Hey interested in working online ? Have verified paypal ? 1-2hr per day 400-800/M >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site