Adblock breaks this site

Selling 10 year accounts

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Ment0r55, Nov 1, 2013.

  1. Ment0r55

    Ment0r55 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2013
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 year accounts

    bumpp
     
  2. Helluder

    Helluder Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2013
    Posts:
    244
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 year accounts

    Sadly, they don't got RSC acccess. You needed to login from 2005-2006 (the first re open) to get into the veterans world. Later on there was re open in 2009, 2010 and 2011 which gave you access to world 2 and 3. The accounts who have scythe etc who actually played on RSC can't access, it sucks.
     
  3. Ment0r55

    Ment0r55 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2013
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 year accounts


    Actually, one of the accounts DOES have RSC access.


    However, that account isn't fresh. It has quite a few stats, and the following:


    1. Scythe
    2. Classic Cape
    3. Bunny Ears
    4. 10 year vet cape
    5. 5 year vet cape (banked)

    and the following stats on RSC:


    1. 90 mining
    2. 75 smithing
    3. 80+ combat skills
    4. 60 agility
    5. 65 crafting



    That account however, I'm not going to be selling unless the offer is RIDICULOUSLY good, and something I absolutely can't refuse. It was my original main account from when I was playing runescape... and unless the offer is something very good, I'll probably rather keep the account just for nostalgia reasons.


    That being said, that doesn't mean I wouldn't sell my RSC vet access account if the offer was something I couldn't refuse.
     
  4. Helluder

    Helluder Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2013
    Posts:
    244
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 year accounts

    Alrighty cool, well I would actually like to buy these accounts if you still have them for sale.
     
  5. Ment0r55

    Ment0r55 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2013
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 year accounts


    Yes they are still for sale, I'll pm you my skype.
     
  6. Ment0r55

    Ment0r55 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2013
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 year accounts

    bumppppppp still for sale
     
  7. ominouswind

    ominouswind Member
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2013
    Posts:
    40
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 year accounts

    tell me the name pm
     
  8. Ment0r55

    Ment0r55 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2013
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 year accounts

    bump it up
     
  9. Ment0r55

    Ment0r55 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2013
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 year accounts

    still selling more accounts!
     
  10. Ment0r55

    Ment0r55 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2013
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 year accounts

    bumping
     
  11. Farcast

    Farcast Lord
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie $50 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2008
    Posts:
    11,754
    Referrals:
    75
    Sythe Gold:
    499
    Steam Account Verifier Sythe's 10th Anniversary Community Participant
    Selling 10 year accounts

    Do these have access to RSC?
     
  12. Ment0r55

    Ment0r55 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2013
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 year accounts



    Sadly, only one of the accounts has RSC access :(


    However, that one IS still available if you are interested! Shoot me a PM for my skype details if you like!
     
  13. Elixirs

    Elixirs Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2013
    Posts:
    25
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 year accounts

    Do you have a clean 10 year vet? I'm willing to buy. :)

    Add my skype: "jackson.reade3"
     
  14. Ment0r55

    Ment0r55 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2013
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 year accounts

    This is the probably the last time I'll be bumping this thread... I've put a lot of effort into trying to sell these accounts, and it just seems like everyone on this website is just either out to scam you, or to make a profit by reselling accounts.


    I've been contacted by at least 20 people, and I'd say easily 15 of them were clearly trying to scam me.... and the other 5 people just thought they could offer like $2 for ALL the accounts (so like 50 cents per account)


    I don't want to have to try selling on another site, because I heard sythe is the best runescape underground marketplace, but this is pretty sad....


    One last try, I suppose. PM me if you are interested, I have Skype.
     
  15. theamberleaf

    theamberleaf the silence before the violence is beautiful
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2013
    Posts:
    666
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 year accounts

    Sorry was on a long break from Sythe - responded to your PM and will contact you via Skype.

    Cheers,
    Amber
     
< Looking for a new main preferbly 2300+ tot lev. [PP] | Selling level 200 cb RS3 Account + LVL 74 OSRS ~Original account owner~ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site