Adblock breaks this site

Selling 10 HP 99 Magic, Non botted account!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Slatopaz, Aug 8, 2011.

  1. Slatopaz

    Slatopaz Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    304
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 HP 99 Magic, Non botted account!

    [​IMG]​
    I've had this account for quite sometime, hoping to turn it into a skiller, but have no time. This account was only botted 32-55, where I used a PRO gatestone script, from RSBots.net. I legitly alched 55-99 The account needs less than 200 XP to level it up to 99, just in case you want a party about it ^_^. I agree to do any recovery test, or anything to help you assure I have no intention to scam. I have NO account vouches, I admit that, but I had a business in which my customers had to pay first and I still came through:
    1.
    2.
    3.
    Recovers:
    [​IMG]

    Black marks:
    [​IMG]

    Proof of Account:
    [​IMG]

    Stats:
    [​IMG]

    We will use OMM/Trusted MM unless you go first. I have no intention to scam, I will use the money on the main, and have no time for another account. I will give you a FULL refund if you get banned, however only within 2 days of purchase. Bid away:D
     
  2. Bl0w Ranq

    Bl0w Ranq Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2011
    Posts:
    1,295
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 HP 99 Magic, Non botted account!

    How many exp from 99?
     
  3. Slatopaz

    Slatopaz Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    304
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 HP 99 Magic, Non botted account!

    145, I can have a Mod/OMM verify this. Also have a genie lamp.
     
  4. Slatopaz

    Slatopaz Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    304
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 HP 99 Magic, Non botted account!

    bump!
     
  5. Skills Mate

    Skills Mate Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2010
    Posts:
    1,153
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 HP 99 Magic, Non botted account!

    You really shouldnt say "non botted" as it obviously was via gatestones.
     
  6. Slatopaz

    Slatopaz Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    304
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 HP 99 Magic, Non botted account!

    It was 32-55, rest I alched legitly, if you do not believe me then I do not care, but I assure you, 55-99 was legit
     
  7. RunescapeandSteam

    RunescapeandSteam Active Member
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2011
    Posts:
    163
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 HP 99 Magic, Non botted account!

    5m to start you off.
     
  8. Bean Smith

    Bean Smith Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2011
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 HP 99 Magic, Non botted account!

    10m bid here
     
  9. Slatopaz

    Slatopaz Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    304
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 10 HP 99 Magic, Non botted account!

    I sold the account ot Gold4RS for $30, sorry guys
     
< Nearly maxed barrow pure with dung overloads turmoil and more ! | selling zerker pure for rs gold >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site