Adblock breaks this site

selling 1 sms pin(uk) 1mill

Discussion in 'Archives' started by blizakec54, Jul 27, 2007.

  1. blizakec54

    blizakec54 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    selling 1 sms pin(uk) 1mill

    post here w/ your addy

    i have a MM his fee is 100k so you'll have to give him 1050k

    my addy([email protected])
     
  2. blizakec54

    blizakec54 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    selling 1 sms pin(uk) 1mill

    priv message me
     
  3. orest the pk

    orest the pk Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 5, 2007
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling 1 sms pin(uk) 1mill

  4. orest the pk

    orest the pk Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 5, 2007
    Posts:
    510
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling 1 sms pin(uk) 1mill

    dont buy he is scamming u
     
  5. blizakec54

    blizakec54 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    selling 1 sms pin(uk) 1mill

    get off my thread u have no proof and you're saying this because i wont let u MM i have a MM so please leave.
     
  6. Fouisgras

    Fouisgras Jansen's Lover
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    2,202
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    selling 1 sms pin(uk) 1mill

    oresta the pk you better watch your ass, I've MMed 3 PIN's from this guy today and so far he hasnt even had an invalid PIN once. They all work perfectly. I vouch for bliz 200%. He's a valid PIN seller, but his MSN is very lagging haha. Get a new computer man....

    Anyway, if I were you I would report oresta for spamming your topic.
     
< Rate Me | Selling F2P Range/R2Hander. [Awsome Name|Never Been Members] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site