Adblock breaks this site

Selling 1 Prayer staker.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Blackened, Sep 4, 2007.

  1. Blackened

    Blackened Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Posts:
    503
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 1 Prayer staker.

    [​IMG]

    It's been a member for a month, which I have the pin for. I have all previous passwords/recovs. Recov's are valid at the moment, If I get a offer I like I will reset recovs.

    MM will be used you pay fees, or 50/50. I will also accept other accounts, providing they are low defense pures.

    EDIT: Combat 91.
     
  2. Blackened

    Blackened Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Posts:
    503
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 1 Prayer staker.

    Bump.
     
  3. Spinner

    Spinner Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling 1 Prayer staker.

    nice, i'll start with 2.5m
     
  4. Blackened

    Blackened Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Posts:
    503
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 1 Prayer staker.

    Nice starter bid, there is no A/W as of yet.
     
< Selling Lvl 94 BARROWS PURE! cheap!! | selling rune legs!!!! taking offers!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site