Selling 1 month membership $2

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by Amnesia Haze, Jun 28, 2013.

Selling 1 month membership $2
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 28, 2013 at 9:51 PM
  2. Amnesia Haze
    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2012
    Posts:
    166
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    105

    Amnesia Haze Active Member

    Selling 1 month membership $2

    I'm selling 1 month of membership for $2.

    Accepted payment method is paypal.

    Since I have no vouches I will obviously go first to everyone.

    Payment method that will be used:
    Netherlands
    SMS
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 29, 2013 at 12:06 AM
  4. Snorvill
    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2013
    Posts:
    120
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Snorvill Active Member
    Banned

    Selling 1 month membership $2

    What's your skype?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 29, 2013 at 12:09 AM
  6. Puppet Master
    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2013
    Posts:
    359
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    21

    Puppet Master Forum Addict

    Selling 1 month membership $2

    I suggest that you go first to everyone with some sort of validity or experience here, there are a lot of users in the same boat as you.

    Also I would assume since you didn't type it you don't take eoc? If not then good luck

    Watching out for your safety, puppet
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 29, 2013 at 12:40 PM
  8. Castiel.Associate
    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2013
    Posts:
    319
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Castiel.Associate Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

    Selling 1 month membership $2

    i'll buy it. via paypal?
    pm to talk, i will not be checking ur thread constantly for a reply
     
< Closed. | Selling Runescape Membership Prices Negotiable. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site