Adblock breaks this site

Selling 1.6m 07 gp 1:35m

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by Tupac, Apr 8, 2013.

  1. Tupac

    Tupac Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2013
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 1.6m 07 gp 1:35m

    Didn't know 07 gp dropped a little, so 1:32 I prefer a MM. PM me and I'll get on skype.
     
  2. Internal Device

    Internal Device Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2012
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 1.6m 07 gp 1:35m

    Ill go first for 800k mate, thanks for directing me your way!
     
  3. Tupac

    Tupac Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2013
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 1.6m 07 gp 1:35m

    I want to sell the whole stock, sorry.
     
  4. Jenk187

    Jenk187 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2013
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 1.6m 07 gp 1:35m

    you meeting me or what otherwise this is a scam
     
< Selling upto 40M! - Dutch Only! - | Buying 20M 07 $300 via PP >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site