Adblock breaks this site

Selling 1.4b PAYPAL

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Villaan, Apr 12, 2011.

  1. Villaan

    Villaan Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2007
    Posts:
    312
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 1.4b PAYPAL

    Will never EVER go first under any circumstances

    I'm selling 1.4b (1400M) Runescape GP for $1 each, I only accept Paypal.

    I don't mind doing it in smaller increments to anyone who plans on going first but I will NEVER go first so don't even bother adding if your going to try and persuade me.

    MSN: [email protected]

    I also require you to post your msn so I know who you are on sythe

    Thank you
     
  2. Natawee

    Natawee Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2011
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 1.4b PAYPAL

< [200+ Vouches] $0.7/M [200+ Vouches] | Selling rsgp in bulk! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site