Adblock breaks this site

Selling 1,2M RSGP[PAYPAL]

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by DasKauker, Mar 2, 2013.

  1. DasKauker

    DasKauker Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 28, 2012
    Posts:
    47
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 1,2M RSGP[PAYPAL]

    Title says it all. Selling my 1,2m gp. I'm getting millions daily so if you are a trusted member and you're interested in dealing gold with me - contact me.
    I'm looking for 0,65-0,7/10k. I will only trade with trusted members. Scammers - don't even bother.
     
  2. Nytrix

    Nytrix Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2011
    Posts:
    9,064
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    UWotM8? Two Factor Authentication User Member of the Month Winner
    Selling 1,2M RSGP[PAYPAL]

  3. DasKauker

    DasKauker Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 28, 2012
    Posts:
    47
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 1,2M RSGP[PAYPAL]

    Traded with nytrix. Everything went smooth. Thread can be closed.
     
< Buying 200k 07 scape GP for moneybookers | Selling Rs2007 Gold(1765k) For Eoc >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site