Adblock breaks this site

sellin cheap lvl 108

Discussion in 'Archives' started by penismikey, Nov 27, 2007.

  1. penismikey

    penismikey Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2007
    Posts:
    150
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    sellin cheap lvl 108

    I'm quitting rs and i am selling a lvl 108 for 10 mil may go lower. I am selling my main because i am done with rs I am just selling to get my lil bro some cash.
    My mac is not letting me post pics so I will email any 1 who is interested.

    The Account has: 229 QP's, fire cape, fighter's torso, full void (no top), barrows gloves

    STATS:
    86 attk 89hp 65hunt
    93 str 57agil 75wc
    82 def 58herb 50farm
    76 rnge 65slay 50constr
    60 pray 74cook
    84 mage 73fish
     
  2. azn-sam

    azn-sam Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2007
    Posts:
    494
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    sellin cheap lvl 108

  3. penismikey

    penismikey Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2007
    Posts:
    150
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    sellin cheap lvl 108

    ok hold on lemme get my hotmail running
     
  4. Apocalyspe

    Apocalyspe Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2007
    Posts:
    405
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    sellin cheap lvl 108

  5. penismikey

    penismikey Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2007
    Posts:
    150
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    sellin cheap lvl 108

    hey apocalypse do u have yahoo email? im on my mac and it not runnin msn or hotmail
     
< The Case Against the 360 | Defenders + Torso >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site